Dental plans vs. dental insurance plans: how do they compare? Discount dental plans are an affordable and simple solution for anyone looking for dental care savings. Below we can help you compare between discount dental plans and dental insurance.
DISCOUNT DENTAL PLAN:
- There are no annual limits to the visits to your dentists – plan members can enjoy discounts on most dental care services all year
- No waiting- sign up today and start receiving discounts on your dental care today
- Many discount plans includes Prescription and Vision savings with your plan- at no extra cost to you
- No hassles with paperwork – Its so simple, members present their membership card at one of Avia’s participating dentists for discounts on most dental services
- Acceptance is guaranteed- no one will be denied
- Includes discounts on dental specialties, including cosmetic, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, pediatric and oral surgery
- You pay an affordable monthly or annual membership fee for access to a network of dentists offering discounts on most dental procedures
- Available directly to individuals, families, college students, seniors, businesses and all groups
- Change participating provider at any time
- Many individuals and families have no access to coverage, unless provided by their employer
- Limits on pre-existing conditions
- Waiting periods for major dental work
- Limitations, deductibles and annual maximums
- Paperwork and time-consuming written claims process
- Certain dental specialties are not covered
- You pay expensive monthly premiums
Yes, Avia Dental Plan ® offers senior discounts. Click to view our Special Senior Dental Plan Discounts. Seniors can join Avia Dental Plan ® by Calling 1 (888) 431-2273 to obtain our special senior discounts. Proof of age is required.
The professionals at Avia Dental Plan ® take pride in providing their members with friendly, personal service. Call us Monday through Friday at (304) 233-2253 or toll-free at 1 (888) 431-2273.
Sure. Tell your Dentist to call us at 1 (888) 431-2273 and ask for a provider package. Although we do not guarantee that a provider will become a part of our plan, we will do all that we can to bring him or her into our network.
Avia is available for anyone to join. We offer individual dental plans, family dental plans and group dental plans. We also offer group discounts for 10 or more.
Absolutely nothing. They are included in your Avia Dental membership.
We have been saving our members thousands of dollars on dental care since 1994.
Avia places your dental care first. There are no limits on how much you can use your dental plan or how many times you can visit your provider.
As soon as we receive your application and payment you will be eligible to use the plan. We will provide you with an Avia Dental identification card. Simply present your identification card to any Avia providers when services are performed and make payment directly to the provider.
Avia Dental Plan ® is a discount fee for service dental plan. We have developed a large dental provider network of established dental practices to offer our members savings of up to 50% or more on dental services. Our providers go through an extensive credentialing process to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality care. Also included in the membership fee are savings on Vision Care and Prescription Drugs.